Invitation for prequalification for technical consultancy services
Ref No: 1-0026 No. Ref: 1-0026
PT Indo Raya Tenaga (“PT IRT”) hereinafter referred to as COMPANY, a power generation company which is an operational collaboration between PT Putra Indotenaga, a subsidiary of PT Indonesia Power and PT Barito Wahana Lestari, intends to carry out the auction of Technical Consultancy Services (“Owner’s Engineer”) where the main function and responsibility of the Service is to support / provide technical assistance and project management advice to supervise and ensure the EPC project is carried out safely, fulfilling requirements of Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality, following the project management, technical standards, application of techniques and EPC contract requirements.
PT IRT hereby invites prospective bidders who have the experience, skills and licensing required to participate in the prequalification for the services mentioned above.
General prequalification criteria are as follows:
- Procurement participants are companies engaged in the business of technical consultants with experience as a full-scope Owner’s Engineer from the project owner’s side in building coal-fired power plants. Procurement participants are companies from Indonesia and / or from OECD countries that have diplomatic relations with Indonesia, have subsidiaries established in Indonesia or must form a consortium together with local companies that have equal competence.
- In terms of forming a consortium, the maximum number of members in the consortium consists of 3 (three) companies. The consortium leader must have the largest contribution of the work value and the consortium members must have a minimum contribution of 10% of the total work value.
- Bidder must show sufficient evidence that they have at least two (2) coal-fired power projects with a minimum of 500 MW in ten (10) years. One project must be an ultra-supercritical (“USC”) type that has been successfully operating with sufficient evidence of involvement in USC’s main equipment. Also must have at least 1 (one) positive recommendation from a previous large / ongoing project.
- The legal entities of the procurement participants are from Indonesia and / or OECD countries provided that the procurement participants will not come from the offshore origin country of the EPC contractor contracting with the Company (“EPC Contractor”).
- Have a team of at least 5 core consultants experienced in USC type power plants and 5 core consultants for three (3) years who have been permanent workers in prospective bidders’ organizations. Five (5) core consultants must have their respective backgrounds and expertise in the fields of boilers, turbines, generator electricals, balance of plants and water treatment systems as proven by certifications issued by professional institutions and / or related companies.
- Does not have a conflict of interest with the project and business of the EPC Contractor / has no affiliation or business relationship with the EPC Contractor.
- Proven and able to show management system / procedure as a Corporate Engineering Consultant / Owner’s Engineer, including having a corporate EHS procedure.
- Not undergoing suspension or blacklisting by the Project Owner and / or Sponsor (PLN, Barito, IP) or its affiliates or government agencies and is not in the process of resolving disputes with the court.
- Prospective bidders must also submit the following administrative documents:
- Deed of incorporation which contains the company’s articles of association and all amendments and approval issued by the authorized agency.
- Business license in valid business fields issued by the authorized government agency.
- Certificate of domicile that is still valid.
- Company Registration Number (TDP) or Main Business Number.
- Electricity Supporting Services Business Entity Certificate (SBUJPTL) and Electricity Supporting Services Business License (IUJPTL). If you don’t have it, submit the application letter for SBUJPTL and IUJPTL.
- A copy of the company’s last year’s financial statement audited by the Public Accounting Firm.
- Tax ID Number.
- Taxable Employer Confirmation Letter.
- Proof of payment of last year’s tax liability for income tax Article 25 and the last three months, Article 21 or Article 23 and VAT.
- Evidence of registration of workers who are members of a core consultant at the Social Security Organizing Agency (BPJS) and. Prospective bidders must submit a statement that will process the plan for the use of foreign workers (RPTKA) along with permits to employ foreign workers (IMTA) for workers who are not Indonesian citizens.
- Minimum memorandum of understanding if prospective bidder is in the form of a consortium.
Prospective bidders can register for the prequalification meeting on 29 January 2019 to 30 January 2019 from 09:00 am to 3:00 pm at the following address:
PT Indo Raya Tenaga
For the attention of the Bid Committee,
Sentral Senayan II, 17th Floor, Suite 217B,
Jl. Asia Afrika no.8, Gelora Bung Karno,
Jakarta Pusat 10270, Indonesia
Prospective bidders must be represented by members of the Board of Directors who have the capacity in accordance with the company’s articles of association in conducting prequalification registration. If a member of the Board of Directors who has the capacity cannot represent for any reason, a member of the Board of Directors who has the capacity can be represented by a proxy who carries a special authorized power of attorney.
Prospective bidders are also invited to the prequalification meeting where the schedule will be notified to prospective bidders when registering for prequalification.
Only prospective bidders who attend the prequalification meeting and pass the prequalification will be invited to participate in the auction process.