1442 H Eid Al-Fitr Greetings (more…)
Since the beginning, PT Indo Raya Tenaga has reached excellence in engineering and construction with 1.000.000 man hours without lost time injuries (LTI). We commit to uphold environmental health and safety, as well as maintain our environmental standards and zero LTI. With the work values we’ve been holding from the start, we will give our best in what has been entrusted to us and ready to achieve more together.
Hereby we inform that one of the shareholders of PT Indo Raya Tenaga, namely PT Putra Indotenaga, intends to transfer all of its shares in the Company to another corporation which is still affiliated and under the same control as PT Putra Indotenaga.
Creditors or other parties of interests objecting the transfer plan can forward their written complain by no later than 14 (fourteen) days as of the date of this announcement.
This announcement was prepared and made available for public in accordance with the provisions as provided for in the Law Number 40 of 2007 regarding Public Limited Company.
Jakarta, November 1, 2019
For and on behalf of
PT Indo Raya Tenaga
|PT Putra Indotenaga
Raudhatul Jannah Mosque
The Java 9 & 10 power plant project in Suralaya is the only newest generation electricity project that successfully entered the funding process after more than two years of processing with PLN so that it complies with Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources Regulation No. 10 of 2017.
The Java 9 & 10 power plant was developed by utilizing Ultra Super Critical technolog
y made from OECD countries with various advantages, such as: efficient and reliable coal consumption and more environmentally friendly according to international standards and OECD guideline (with dust catching equipment, sulfur, and others).
In its development, The Java 9 & 10, which managed by PT Indo Raya Tenaga, is
a collaborative project between a state-owned subsidiary and a national private company that promotes the principles of integrity, measurable investment, professionalism, and care for social and community aspects.
PT Indo Raya Tenaga congratulates the opening of the Raudhatul Jannah Mosque at the end of 2018.
Invitation for prequalification for technical consultancy services
Ref No: 1-0026 No. Ref: 1-0026
PT Indo Raya Tenaga (“PT IRT”) hereinafter referred to as COMPANY, a power generation company which is an operational collaboration between PT Putra Indotenaga, a subsidiary of PT Indonesia Power and PT Barito Wahana Lestari, intends to carry out the auction of Technical Consultancy Services (“Owner’s Engineer”) where the main function and responsibility of the Service is to support / provide technical assistance and project management advice to supervise and ensure the EPC project is carried out safely, fulfilling requirements of Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality, following the project management, technical standards, application of techniques and EPC contract requirements.
PT IRT hereby invites prospective bidders who have the experience, skills and licensing required to participate in the prequalification for the services mentioned above.
General prequalification criteria are as follows:
- Procurement participants are companies engaged in the business of technical consultants with experience as a full-scope Owner’s Engineer from the project owner’s side in building coal-fired power plants. Procurement participants are companies from Indonesia and / or from OECD countries that have diplomatic relations with Indonesia, have subsidiaries established in Indonesia or must form a consortium together with local companies that have equal competence.
- In terms of forming a consortium, the maximum number of members in the consortium consists of 3 (three) companies. The consortium leader must have the largest contribution of the work value and the consortium members must have a minimum contribution of 10% of the total work value.
- Bidder must show sufficient evidence that they have at least two (2) coal-fired power projects with a minimum of 500 MW in ten (10) years. One project must be an ultra-supercritical (“USC”) type that has been successfully operating with sufficient evidence of involvement in USC’s main equipment. Also must have at least 1 (one) positive recommendation from a previous large / ongoing project.
- The legal entities of the procurement participants are from Indonesia and / or OECD countries provided that the procurement participants will not come from the offshore origin country of the EPC contractor contracting with the Company (“EPC Contractor”).
- Have a team of at least 5 core consultants experienced in USC type power plants and 5 core consultants for three (3) years who have been permanent workers in prospective bidders’ organizations. Five (5) core consultants must have their respective backgrounds and expertise in the fields of boilers, turbines, generator electricals, balance of plants and water treatment systems as proven by certifications issued by professional institutions and / or related companies.
- Does not have a conflict of interest with the project and business of the EPC Contractor / has no affiliation or business relationship with the EPC Contractor.
- Proven and able to show management system / procedure as a Corporate Engineering Consultant / Owner’s Engineer, including having a corporate EHS procedure.
- Not undergoing suspension or blacklisting by the Project Owner and / or Sponsor (PLN, Barito, IP) or its affiliates or government agencies and is not in the process of resolving disputes with the court.
- Prospective bidders must also submit the following administrative documents:
- Deed of incorporation which contains the company’s articles of association and all amendments and approval issued by the authorized agency.
- Business license in valid business fields issued by the authorized government agency.
- Certificate of domicile that is still valid.
- Company Registration Number (TDP) or Main Business Number.
- Electricity Supporting Services Business Entity Certificate (SBUJPTL) and Electricity Supporting Services Business License (IUJPTL). If you don’t have it, submit the application letter for SBUJPTL and IUJPTL.
- A copy of the company’s last year’s financial statement audited by the Public Accounting Firm.
- Tax ID Number.
- Taxable Employer Confirmation Letter.
- Proof of payment of last year’s tax liability for income tax Article 25 and the last three months, Article 21 or Article 23 and VAT.
- Evidence of registration of workers who are members of a core consultant at the Social Security Organizing Agency (BPJS) and. Prospective bidders must submit a statement that will process the plan for the use of foreign workers (RPTKA) along with permits to employ foreign workers (IMTA) for workers who are not Indonesian citizens.
- Minimum memorandum of understanding if prospective bidder is in the form of a consortium.
Prospective bidders can register for the prequalification meeting on 29 January 2019 to 30 January 2019 from 09:00 am to 3:00 pm at the following address:
PT Indo Raya Tenaga
For the attention of the Bid Committee,
Sentral Senayan II, 17th Floor, Suite 217B,
Jl. Asia Afrika no.8, Gelora Bung Karno,
Jakarta Pusat 10270, Indonesia
Prospective bidders must be represented by members of the Board of Directors who have the capacity in accordance with the company’s articles of association in conducting prequalification registration. If a member of the Board of Directors who has the capacity cannot represent for any reason, a member of the Board of Directors who has the capacity can be represented by a proxy who carries a special authorized power of attorney.
Prospective bidders are also invited to the prequalification meeting where the schedule will be notified to prospective bidders when registering for prequalification.
Only prospective bidders who attend the prequalification meeting and pass the prequalification will be invited to participate in the auction process.
Invitation for international competitive offering for engineering, procurement, construction, and testing of coal power plant 9 & 10 in java (2 × 1000 mw) in suralaya, banten province, indonesia
No: 001.Peng / 60 / EPC-PLTU / IRT / 2017
PT Indo Raya Tenaga (“PT IRT”), a power generation company which is an operational collaboration between PT Putra Indo Tenaga, a subsidiary of PT Indonesia Power, and PT Barito Wahana Lestari, intends to build the Java-9 Coal Fired Power Plant & 10 (2 × 1000 MW), with Ultra Supercritical technology and Net Reliability 2 (two) times 1000 MW, in Suralaya, Banten Province, Indonesia (“Project”).
PT IRT invites bidders to participate in international competitive offers with post-qualifications for the completion of the Project engineering, procurement, construction and testing (“EPC”) workload, the details of which will be available in the Bidding Document. Bidding will be done in 2 (two) Stages.
The project will be funded in part by PT IRT’s personal funds and / or in part by commercial financing and / or the Export Credit Agency (ECA) financing scheme. The bidders will propose prospective Lenders who will provide loan funds without Government Guarantees.
The general qualification criteria for the Bidder are as follows (all other criteria will be available in the Bidding Document):
- Bidder is a foreign company from an OECD country that has diplomatic relations with Indonesia, and has a subsidiary established in Indonesia, or has to form an Operational Cooperation / Consortium with a competent local contractor company;
- The maximum number of members in an Operational Cooperation / Consortium consists of 4 (four) companies, each of which has a participation value of not less than 10 (ten) percent;
- Bidder or in this case at least one of the members of the Operations Cooperation / Consortium if it is an Operations Cooperation / Consortium, must show sufficient evidence that they have had experience in the last 15 (fifteen) years, at least 1 (one) completion work EPC contract in a Supercritical Coal Steam Power Plant with a minimum capacity of 500 MW, which has been successfully operating no less than two (2) years from the date of commercial operations outside its country of origin.
Prospective bidders can register and take the Bidding Document after making a non-refundable payment of Rp. 30,000,000 on August 22 to August 25 2017 from 09.00 am to 03.00 pm at the following address:
PT Indo Raya Tenaga
For Attention: The EPC Procurement Committee for USC Java-9 & 10 USC Coal Fired Power Plants, and with NDC 2 × 1000 MW
d / a: ABNR – Graha CIMB Niaga, 24th Floor
Prospective bidders must be represented by members of the Board of Directors who have the capacity in accordance with the articles of association of the company in registering and taking Bid Documents. If a member of the Board of Directors who has the capacity cannot represent for any reason, a member of the Board of Directors who has the capacity can be represented by a proxy who carries a special authorized power of attorney.