PT Indo Raya Tenaga realize that manpower has the very important role and position in the Company. Therefore, PT Indo Raya Tenaga will promote the manpower development according to Indonesia Government Regulations Number 13 Year 2003 regarding Manpower to:
- Empower and utilize manpower on optimal and humanitarian basis,
- Realize job opportunity distribution and manpower provision, which are conformed to the requirements of national and regional development,
- Give protection to manpower in realizing prosperity, and
- Improve prosperity of manpower and its family.
Specifically, for the Jawa 9 & 10 Coal Fired Steam Power Plant Project, PT Indo Raya Tenaga will:
- Respect human rights and implement appropriate labour rights, not discriminate in terms of recruitment, progression, terms and conditions of work and representation on the basis of personal characteristics unrelated to the inherent job requirements, including gender, race, colour, disability, religion, marital status, etc.
- Practice the manpower placement on the correct position according to expertise, skill, talent, enthusiasm, and ability by observing the grade, prestige, human rights, and legal protection.
- Avoid the child labour. Therefore, the manpower minimum age shall be 18 years old.
- Ensure that each Worker will get income that meeting appropriate living for human being, by giving the salary not lower than the minimum wage specified by the Government, and shall review the wage periodically by observing Company’s capability and productivity.
- Ensure that each Worker to get manpower social security as mandate by the Government.
- Provide a communication system within the Organization which enable the Company to give the clarity to the information to the Worker and facilitate the Worker to express their thought and also to express their grievances.