INDO RAYA TENAGA is committed to protecting everyone working on Jawa 9 & 10 2 X 1000 MW USC CSFPP, related to Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS), from Pre-Construction, Construction and Operations and Maintenance phases. Good EHS Performance by everyone who works for Jawa 9 & 10 2 X 1000 MW USC CSFPP is a critical factor to support our business.
The company’s EHS Policy objective shall have equal status with our primary business objective.
Our goals is to achieve no harm to people, no damage to the environment and we all go home safely to our families.
Company will strive to:
- Prevent accidents, occupational diseases and environmental damage Jawa 9 & 10 2 X 1000 MW USC CSFPP;
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and any other National and International requirements to which the company subscribes to, such as International Finance Corporation (IFC) Performance Standard and World Bank Group’s EHS Guidelines;
- Create a culture/ behavior-based safety in all activity, maintain and sustain EHS Excellence;
- Develop and maintain plans for risk identification and control;
- Empower employees to stop work in order to assure safe activities in our project;
- Ensure that all personnel are physically and mentally fit to perform their duties (Mandatory Medical Check-Up for all personnel involved);
- Consult, listen and respond openly to our customers, employees, neighbors, public interest groups and those who work with us;
- Recognize and reward contribution to outstanding EHS performance;
- Conduct regular audits of Company EHS management system to ensure that it is being observed, target and objectives being evaluated and to seek improvements within the system;
- Continue to minimize the potential environmental and health impact of our operations by implementing sound environmental management and monitoring programs; by reducing waste and emission, and by using energy efficiently;
Responsibility for compliance with Company EHS policy and standards lies with the Managing Director, line management and all staff who are engaged in work on IRT behalf.
Our business plan includes measurable EHS targets. We are all committed to meeting them and continually improve our EHS performance through the EHS Management System and periodic review.
Ensure Security Measure are in place all facilities where jawa 9 & 10 has operating control to protect employees, facilities, and surrounding community from person or parties intending to harm or cause damage.